Jeremy Dicker is an Appellate Attorney with The Law Offices of Robin Bresky. Before joining the firm, Jeremy clerked as a career staff attorney to the Honorable Peggy A. Quince of the Florida Supreme Court. In this role, Jeremy assisted the Court in drafting bench memoranda and opinions on many civil and criminal cases pending before the Court. Prior to his position at the Florida Supreme Court, Jeremy worked as a trial court law clerk at the Fifteenth Judicial Circuit Court in and for Palm Beach County. As a trial court law clerk, Jeremy drafted bench memoranda and orders for circuit and county court judges on a variety of cases.
Jeremy graduated magna cum laude from Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, where he served as Executive Editor of Nova Law Review. Jeremy received a Bachelor of Science in Finance from Florida State University. Jeremy is admitted to practice law in Florida. Jeremy was born and raised in Palm Beach County.
- Civil, Administrative and Criminal Appeals
- Litigation support and trial support
- The Florida Bar, 2009
- B.S., Florida State University, 2005
- J.D., magna cum laude, Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, 2009
- Appellate Attorney, The Law Offices of Robin Bresky, 2015 – present
- Career Staff Attorney, the Honorable Peggy A. Quince, Supreme Court of Florida, August 2011 – September 2015
- Trial Court Law Clerk, Fifteenth Judicial Circuit in and for Palm Beach County, November 2009 – July 2011
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Section Member
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Board of Directors of the Young Lawyers Section
- Appellate Practice Committee Co-Chair