Attorney Joanne Rose Telischi – Of Counsel
Joanne Rose Telischi has been practicing as an appellate lawyer in South Florida since 1984. She has been of counsel to The Law Offices of Robin Bresky since 2014.
Ms. Telischi graduated from the State University of New York at Buffalo and received her law degree from the University of Miami. While in law school, Ms. Telischi worked in the Appellate Division of the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Florida.
After law school, she was a litigator and appellate lawyer with Squire Sanders & Dempsey alongside Kenneth L. Ryskamp until his appointment to the United States District Court. Ms. Telischi then joined the appellate department of Fine Jacobsen Schwartz Nash Block & England, headed by former Florida Supreme Court Justice Arthur J. England, Jr., and alongside Linda Anne Wells who now sits on the Third District Court of Appeal. Ms. Telischi continued to work with Arthur England in an of-counsel capacity at Greenberg Traurig. She then started her own appellate practice, which she has maintained for over twenty years, handling appeals and litigation support for various firms in Miami-Dade County in numerous areas of the law including complex personal injury, commercial, zoning, intellectual property, family, and probate cases.
- Appellate Law – Civil and Commercial Appeals
- Litigation support and trial support for all types of civil and commercial cases
- University of Miami School of Law, Juris Doctor (1984)
- State University of New York at Buffalo, B.A., Business Management (1981)
- Of Counsel to The Law Offices of Robin Bresky (2014–present)
- Attorney and President, Joanne Rose Telischi, P.A. (1994–present)
- Associate Attorney, Fine Jacobsen Schwartz Nash Block & England, P.A. (1987-1994)
- Associate Attorney, Squire Sanders & Dempsey (1984-1987)
- The Florida Bar
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Appellate Law Member of the Florida Lawyers Network, Coral Gables Division