Jennifer L. Fulton, ESQ.
Attorney Jennifer Fulton is of counsel to the firm. Prior to joining the Law Offices of Robin Bresky, Ms. Fulton gained significant probate, trust, and estate experience working at Herb Law Firm, Chartered, where Ms. Fulton participated in probate and trust administration, litigation support, litigation, estate planning, and appeals.
Ms. Fulton received her J.D., cum laude, from Nova Southeastern University in 1996, where she was an Articles Editor for the Nova Law Review. Ms. Fulton graduated from Duke University, cum laude, receiving a B.A. with a triple major in Political Science, Cultural Anthropology and Comparative Area Studies.
Ms. Fulton is admitted to practice with the Florida Bar and has been admitted to practice in the United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio, and is an inactive member of the Ohio Bar.
- Estate Planning
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Litigation Support
- Civil, Administrative and Criminal Appeals
- The Florida Bar, 1996
- Ohio State Bar Association (currently inactive), 2001
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 2005
- Shepard Broad Law Center, Nova Southeastern University, Juris Doctor, 1996
- Duke University, Bachelor of Arts, 1985
- Estate Planning and Probate Attorney, Of Counsel, The Law Offices of Robin Bresky, June, 2019—present
- Of Counsel, Herb Law Firm, Chartered, 2013—2019
- Law Office of Jennifer Fulton Styblo, Toledo, Ohio 2001—2013
- Assistant Mediation Coordinator, Lucas County Juvenile Court, 2006—2009
- Associate, Herb & Mednick, P.A., 1996—2000
- Director, National Association of Divorce Professionals, Boca Breakfast Chapter
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Greater Boca Raton Estate Planning Council
Community Support and Involvement:
- Past Treasurer, Soroptimist International of Deerfield Beach/Boca Raton
- Team Leader, Walk Against Alzheimers 2018
- Former (Founding) President, Janet Phleger Foundation