Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
The Law Offices of Robin Bresky Boca Raton & West Palm Beach Appellate Attorney
  • ~
  • ~

Can someone challenge my will after I die?

In Florida, there are two ways to challenge one’s will. One is undue influence, and the other is incapacity. Undue influence is if someone has convinced you to do something that you didn’t want to do and you put it in your will. The other one, incapacity, is if you are medically compromised and have dementia or some sort of loss of memory. Other than that, a will is ironclad.

Return to FAQS

Share This Page:

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation