Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
The Law Offices of Robin Bresky Boca Raton & West Palm Beach Appellate Attorney
  • ~
  • ~

What special planning should I do for my special needs child?

If you have a special needs child, I would suggest that you prepare a Special Needs Trust. The Special Needs Trust will enable your special needs child to receive government assistance as well as assets that you hold in the trust. So please speak to an estate planning attorney to guide you through the process.

Return to FAQS

Share This Page:

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation